Health & Safety
At Ross White Panel & Paint Ltd, we are committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for employees and any others that may be affected by our activities.
Appropriate financial and staffing resources will be allocated to ensure that all legislative health and safety requirements are complied with and the best available health and safety procedures are established, maintained and regularly reviewed for continuous improvement.
Of particular focus is:
- Implement the Health and Safety Procedures described in the safety manual.
- Provide information, training and supervision to employees so that they are competent to perform their jobs safely.
- Integrate health and safety into day-to-day practices.
- Involve staff in health and safety matters and encourage their active participation to enable a safe and healthy work environment to be provided.
- Ensure incidents are accurately reported and investigated to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide support and injury management to any employees hurt at work.